Aluminum plate refers to the pure aluminum or aluminum alloy material to obtain a rectangular cross-section rectangular, uniform thickness of the rectangular aluminum sheet by the pressure processing (shear or sawing).
International custom called the thickness from 0.2mm to 500m or width is more than 200mm, length is less than 16m aluminum plate or aluminum sheet.
The thickness is less than 0.2mm, which is called aluminum foil
Aluminum is divided into 4 parts according to the chemical composition
- High purity aluminum (made of high purity aluminum over 99.9)
- Pure aluminum (the composition is basically made of pure aluminum)
- Alloy aluminum (composed of aluminum and auxiliary alloy, such as Al-Cu; Cu-Mn; Al-Si; Al-Mg and other series)
- Composite aluminum plate or welding plate (through a variety of materials means a combination of special use of aluminum materials)
- Aluminum-clad aluminum (aluminum outer side coated with thin aluminum plate for special purpose)
Aluminum is divided into 4 parts accoding to the thickness
- Sheet: thickness from 0.15mm to 2.0mm
- Conventional aluminum sheet: thickness from 2.0mm to 6.0mm
- Medium aluminum plate: thickness from 6.0mm to 25mm
- Thick aluminum plate: thickness from 25mm to 200mm, which also includes five ribs pattern aluminum plate more than 200mm