Advantages of copper coated aluminium busbar:
1. Good conductivity: the electrical performance of copper-clad aluminum row with 15% or 20% copper-to-aluminum volume ratio, compared with copper row, its AC current carrying capacity is 85% of pure copper.
2. Light weight: The density of copper clad aluminum bars is only 37%-40% of pure copper bars, and the length (volume) of the same weight is 2 to 2.5 times that of pure copper bars.
3. Good mechanical properties: good tensile strength, flexibility and elongation.
4. Firm copper-aluminum bond: The two different metal materials achieve permanent atomic intercrystalline bond at various ambient temperatures, and the copper layer (tin plating, zinc layer) is evenly distributed without any physical defects.
5. Good ductility and reliability: After a special heat treatment process, it has a certain degree of plasticity, which is conducive to punching, shearing, and bending products without cracking and separation. In order to improve the corrosion resistance, tin plating and zinc plating can be performed on the surface of the copper layer.
6. The best choice: save copper, greatly reduce production costs, green and environmentally friendly, without any pollution.
Application The copper coated aluminium busbar can be specially used to replace copper and aluminum busbars. widely used in. Automation, metallurgy, high and low voltage electrical appliances, construction industry and metallurgical industry. This product adopts foreign advanced bimetal composite material technology, with stable quality and reliable performance. It is a high-tech energy-saving product.